R U Awake? i am now....

   I hate getting a message or a phone call at night.  It is even worse now that we have a bright lcd screen that assalts the eyes in the middle of the night.  It used to be that you could just lazily grab the phone, while you are still lying in bed, bring the the receiver to the side of your head, maybe finding the ear, "ehhhha?"
   Now, I acually have to move my arm and look at the screen, see if it is a message or a phone call.  You now know who is on the other end.  Now starts the debate in your cobweb filled head of whither or not you will answer it.  I hate you so much right now.  You are making me use upper brain function when I am suppose to be fighting Pretzel Monkeys with a sword made of grilled cheese sandwiches.  But, no, I have to deal with your problems.  The one time I would prefer old tech than what we have now.
   "R U Awake?"  "yes..., and barricade your house and body, cuz..., im gonna turn all your bones to spagedii,"
 

Artist website here  http://tedadair.com/comic/milking/

Comments