Talking about Tipping - In a CAR!!!

     Tipping.  It is a real good way to figure out what kind of person someone is.  Are you the type of person that puts 5 $1 down on your table and throughout the meal you start to take away or add money based on how you think you should be served.  (Passive-aggressive A-hole).  Do you tip, but just the bare min.  Like where 3 would be nice, 2 would be okay, you tip $1.25.  Just high enough to get the fake smile from the server.  Or are you someone that understands the plight of the server, and the bills they have to pay, that this cruel instant arbitrary form of performance review is unfair and mean.  You tip 20% or $5, whatever is closer.  You are a nice person.  I like you.  May you have hair where you want and not where you don't.
     Now, I know tipping is stupid, but this is the culture norm.  And you are not in the position to be the social warrior that takes up his passive-aggressive cross and solves this all by stiffing all sub-minimum wage service workers.
     Now, a few tips for your tipping.  Specifically Pizza delivery.
If you are a regular and tip regularly, you will sometimes if we are busy and have multiple deliveries in our car, we might bring yours first as long as it doesn't really hurt the other deliveries.  If you are a regular, I will take an extra few seconds to make sure you have all your sauces and sides.  You may get some extra sauces, or we might make the kitchen remake the pizza if it is kinda sub par and I have the time, no guarantee, but the odds are higher.
Teach your Children how to tip.  How to fill our the receipt and how much is acceptable.  Don't put me in the awkward position of having to dance around the conversation.  Also, the parents that send out thier kids to sign so that they don't have to tip, this is not a loophole, you are still a jerk
Turn on your porch light!!  Google and Apple sometimes think your house is in the middle of nowhere, and I can't see the numbers on your house.  Don't be afraid to use the comments to tell me exactly where you want me to be.  Backyard? Sure, just let me know if I'm going to be going on an adventure.  Don't make it weird.
     Tipping Scale -
$1 - Don't be this guy.  This is a F U to the Driver.  It is better to just not.  Now if you are low income and ordered like one Medium 2 top or a side, 1 is okay.  $100 order to Elk Ridge?  Screw you guy.
2 is acceptable
3 is always good.  When in doubt, do $3
4-5 Great.  This is where I am paying the bills and life is great.  We are now friends
6-9 - You just made my day.  I will kinda feel bad that our pizza is not worthy of your generosity,
$10+ you are now on the white list of greatness.  Your Pizza is handle with just a little bit more care and reverence.  I might speed just a little for you next time.
One last tip for my tips - If it seems like I am taking a long time, ask, is it a friday during dinner time?  Yeah, you and the rest of the town is hungry at the same time, it's gonna be awhile.  I can only go so fast.  Pizza tracker says it should of been here 30 min ago,  Pizza tracker is just guess work by a computer with that is not much faster than the computer in your refrigerator.  Do not rely on it to be accurate, we do not have GPS things in our toppers.

Did you like all of this?  Here is some more!!!  In video form!!!





Comments