Hello, hellllloo, helllo, hello, hello....

Where have I been?

I have not posted awhile, I know.  I am going to make it a goal to be consistent in my posting.  I am not sure that anyone is ever going to read these, but I need to do it for me.  I need to get some of these ideas, whether they suck or not, out.  I will help me in getting my opinions out, and help me in my argument skills.

A bit of House keeping.  I know that the images on some of the sites are missing.  I do not know what happened there.  I am not sure I am going to fix them anytime soon.  I will get to it later, so, sorry.

So, as a reminder to me, and you of what this blog is about.  This blog is about the random things that I want to post about, nothing too big, links to cool things and pics.  I might turn it into a TL;DR version of some of the coolest and most interesting things on the web, and my life right now, we will see how that goes.
Now, I have another blog, Shower Thoughts, is more of a place to put bigger Ideas.  More political, more physiological, With Topics that are a bit more thought out and hopefully more researched.  Warning, they may not always make total sense.  You can find it in the link to the right.

So, here is to more posts, yay....

Comments